5/11/08

Happy Mothers day MOM


Today is mother's day and I decided to start a quick tribute to Mom. You are an amazing woman! First of all the fact that you were able to give birth to nine children, then raise them all and still have your sanity is truly amazing. I for one am so thankful for the example you have set for me. You are always happy, and your smile and that gorgeous laugh is very contagious! You are always giving up your time to help others. You would never turn anyone away. You are one of the most selfless people I know. Always giving, opening your door to others and ready and willing to share all that you have. Thanks for being such an amazing woman, someone we can all look up to and trust. And last but not least thanks for raising me an amazing husband! I am very grateful for all you did to keep him in line:) Love YA! You are very deserving of a Happy Mothers Day! Love Karen
Completely!! You are wonderful and I am always telling people about how blessed I am to have such wonderful and fun in-laws! And I'm not the only one who thinks this. I was reading Joel's patriarticle blessing and the Lord talks about how Joel was raised by good parents that teach their children important things that are not taught anymore. I am so grateful for the things you taught Joel especially how to work! I know he got his creativity from you, mom, and I am so grateful for that my yard would be nothing but weeds if it weren't for Joel! So thank you for all you do and for the fun times! Love you more than words can say! Joel, Sandy, Jade, Teren and Kyra

No comments: