Yesterday we did the next step on the Ramada which was putting up the very heavy glulam beams. Our friend Sam, who works in construction, helped me lift the beams into place. This next week we will hopefully get the trusses. I think i have decided to raise the floor under the ramada a foot.
We also made an extremely high tech massive garden!!! It took us 10 minutes to design the garden, build, and plant.
And of course I included a picture of Kaysha just for fun.
3 comments:
Wow****Yeah****Fantastic****Way to go,Jon!....We Love You All....Dad & Mom
It looks awesome and huge!! I'm very proud of your garden too! I cannot believe how big Kaysha is... she's beautiful!
I wish i could see it in person but it looks awesome! Thanks for posting it's so fun to see what's going on in your lives! Love ya! Karen
Post a Comment