5/13/08

Happy Birthday Maddy!



Madison is 4 ! It is so weird! I just wanted to put this adorable picture that her mom took on the blog so we can all wish her a Happy B-day. You are such a sweetheart Maddy! I love your smile it is contagious! You are such a sweet little girl and I love you! Happy Birthday! Love Aunt Karen
Happy Birthday Maddie!! We are so grateful you are a part of this family! You are so much fun to have a around and have so much energy! One of your favorite things to do at our house (besides play with Kyra) is to run and run and run!! You, Kyra and Summer could play all day with your dolls and stuffed animals! I love listening to you three make-believe!! Happy 4th birthday we love you! Love Sandy, Joel, Jade, Teren and Kyra
Happy BIrthday Maddison! We cannot believe that you are 4 years old already. How quickly the time passes. We are sorry that we could not be there to help you celebrate your special day.
We love you! Jon, Christa, Xander, and Kaysha

No comments: