5/15/08

Happy Birthday Bryan!


Bryan turned 16 on Tues. May 13 can you even believe it?! So here's wishing you a happy birthday and hoping that it was a fun filled day that didn't involve girls!! I just wanted to tell you how awesome and talented you are! I am amazed at your ability to write poems! I love that you will still give me hugs when you see me! You are so great with the children and have so much patience with them! Anyway, I'm proud of you and hope you had a fabulous day! Love Sandy, Joel, Jade, Teren and Kyra!
BRYAN, I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE SO FUN TO CHAT WITH ! YOU ARE AN AWESOME BROTHER TO MADISON, ALEX, SAMI, AND BRYCE. YOU ARE A GREAT COUSIN AND NEPHEW AND I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE IN THE FAMILY! I WISH WE GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE YOU MORE OFTEN! HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY I HOPE IT WAS AWESOME! LOVE JASON, KAREN AND KIDS

No comments: