4/23/08

Leap Year Traditon


Where was I when this tradition started? That sounds fun! So can we join you next leap year? Or maybe the kids won't want to do it and we can indulge in a bowl of ice cream:) We did nothing for the 29th, but now that I am a blogger I am sure new traditions will be starting just so I have something to take pics of!-Karen

This was on Feb. 29, 2008. Joel and I wanted to do something to celebrate the day that only comes every 4 years. So we took the children to the store to get food for dinner the only rule was that it had to be junk food! We were lucky enough to have Maddie and Alex over and our 29th of Feb. tradition started!! This was the one time we didn't make the children finish their dinner! Did anyone else do something fun on Feb. 29?

1 comment:

2hot2handle said...

well if I remember corectly I was working but it lood like so much fun my kids still talk about it that's Sandy for all the help (you've been a life saver) We Love You Guys!!!!