Some of you know for the last nine months Jon has been working on a Ramada in our back yard. It has taken many hours of designing along with getting permits and the posts fabricated. The picture to the right is when Jon and our friend Brad were digging the footing holes. Xander was also being lots of help. When Dad, Joel, and Joseph came to visit they helped Jon fill the footings. (Thanks so much for your help we were grateful for the slave labor). Today 4/26/08 our friend Dave helped Jon erect the posts. Now seeing that the posts are erected Jon is concerned about the height of the Ramada. Our HOA will only let it stand 12 feet high.
Do you think its too tall. I have heard all aobut this ramada...I need to come see it for myself! Looks pretty tall! I hope it all works out! I like your back yard! And Xander in the hole is so cute...your cute too Jon:)- Karen





1 comment:
Cool! Looks like a lot of work!
Post a Comment