6/16/08

Happy Father's day Dad!

So happy father's Day to an amazing Dad! Why the picture of dad sleeping? well, because it was the only one I could find when I was blogging at 2 am and also because this reminds me of dad. He is always so calm and relaxed! A definite peacemaker in this family! Thank you for all that you do for all of us! Your love and concern for each fo us shows and I am very grateful for that. You are amazing in so many ways.....so here's a challenge to the rest of you....add a picture that you have that describes dad and tell us why you like it! C mon now this is called blogg tagging and you're it! Love ya Dad! Jason, Karen and girls!
I have a picture of Dad but I can't find it on my computer anywhere. The funny thing is that it is pretty much the same pose as this one! Dad, you are so gentle with the grandchildren and are always so excited to see them! You are concerned with them and really care about what's important to them. We so appreciate all the hours you spent helping us build our home and put in our yard, you'll never know how much it means to us that you would give up your time to come help us! Thank you for taking time for not only us but for your grandchildren too! You are a wonderful example to us all and we love you! Love Joel, Sandy, Jade, Teren and Kyra

No comments: