Happy Birthday Summer! She is so excited to finally be four! With this age come great responsibility like being able to FINALLY use scissors again! She is trailing right behind Maddy and Kyra and was so excited that Aunt Sandy had a princess throne for her too! We love you Summer and we are so glad you are in the family! Love mommy and daddy and sisters! Happy Birthday Summer Lynn! There is nothing better than to see you come through my door and run up to give me a hug! (Sometime even before saying "Hi" to Kyra!) I love to listen to you tell me something amazing that you saw or did, you tell me with such enthusiasim that I feel like I was right there! I never tire of looking at your beautiful hair! I am so impressed with how well you dance and do gymnastics, you have caught on so quickly and when we went to one of your concerts I was so amazed at how strong you are in dance! We're so excited your 4 and love you so much! Love, Joel, Sandy, Jade, Teren and Kyra





No comments:
Post a Comment