5/20/08

MADISON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY



















I HAD SO MUCH FUN AT THE JENSEN BBQ/BIRTHDAY PARTY THE OTHER NIGHT! IT WAS SO FUN TO BE OUTSIDE AND TALK WITH EVERYONE AND LAUGH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME! THE ONLY THING MISSING WAS JON AND CHRISTA AND THE KIDS! HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES FROM THE NIGHT!
This was so much fun! I can't believe how much Ada and Ember look alike they could totally pass as twins here! I love the picture of the cousins! Nothing beats a Jensen get-together! The only thing about this is that there are no pictures with Karen in them. I'm going to remember to bring my camera so that Karen is in some of the pictures! But thanks Karen for always capturing the moments we all benifit from your work. Thank you! And thanks Mom and Dad for letting us always come and crash your house! These times are the good memories!!

No comments: