5/24/08

Happy Late Birthday Bambi!

So I am totally missing Birthday's and unfortunately Bambi was the one who had to find this out. So Happy Birthday to Bambi. You are beautiful and fun and so cute with all the kids! We love having you in the family! Love, Jason, Karen and all the girls!

Happy late birthday girl! I wish I could explain to you how grateful we are to have you in the family! I love hearing you laugh! I love playing games with you and watching you play with my children! It means so much to us that you come and help out on the house or the yard or whatever. You and Joseph are two of the most giving people I know. Thank you a million times over! It is so great to have you in the family and we love you so much! - Joel, Sandy , Jade, Teren and Kyra



No comments: