1/22/09

It's been a while

Gosh, it's been awhile since I put my two-cents in. Do we not have the best family in the world!!! Dad and I are so proud of all of you. Each of you have a special talent you bring to this family and because of this we grow in love and unity. There are several little sayings on our walls in our home but one reads:
Our Family
is a circle of strength and love.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows.
Every joy shared adds more love. Every crisis faced together
makes the circle stronger.
We are strong as a unit. I have seen so much help given by each of you to each other that it is a joy to see. It is wonderful to see the love you have for each other. That is what makes this family rich. I truely believe that one day we can, each of us, gain the celestial kingdom not only by adhering to the Gospel but also by being there for each other. When one faulters the others are there to pick him/her up.
We have been blessed with the riches of this world, but they are just tools to make our lives more comfortable. The true riches of this world is each other and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Each of us was placed in a particular family for a particular reason. Dad and I are so glad that all of you are in our family. We hope that we have done and will continue to do our best for each and everyone of you. We Love You!!!! Dad & Mom

No comments: