

Since we are starting this blog in April instead of January, I was trying to think of what events we have missed. All I could come up with was Easter ( who has pics of Easter? ) and some birthday's. So here we go and if I miss anyone please do not be offended just go ahead and add on. You can all add on ya know! It's really fun!
Happy Birthday Jason on January 31st and Karen on March 26th. Since we are not overly excited about turning 31...here's two very small pictures. I have to say Happy late b-day to my fabulous husband, your number four! You rock babe! Love Ya!
Happy belated birthdays to the both of you!! I think it's awesome that there are 4 of us that all turn the same age each year! It's hard to believe we're all turning 31 this year, high school was yesterday and junior high was only two days ago! Good times then and good times now! I remember when you, Karen, came over to our house for Jade and Teren's birthday and I was so excited that Jason and you had hooked up and not Ryan and you! I love having you for a sister! And I have to mention how much fun it is to have Jason as a bro.! You took such good care of me when Joel was on his mission! I'll never forget the valentines date you took me on for Joel and the times I would go down to Provo store or you would come back from a carpet job and we would chat about life and you would bouy me up when I was sad about Joel not being there or regreting the stupid thing I had done that day. I loved the faxes from the D.R. What can I say your awesome!! Love, Sandy





No comments:
Post a Comment